jueves, 23 de febrero de 2012

I Saw the Raven too.


I’ve just heard the raven sound again
Flying over the roof
Spreading its wings
Leaving a strange smell
Im my disorder mind

It’s midnight
And I left in the coffee table
The thoughts of the old student
who saw the same raven before

Now my head is confused
Trying to understand my solitude
And my backbone is resting
Over the old rocks
they put in my soul

Im scared
Because the cawing
Is getting into the deepest part of my bowels
And is taking away the remains
Of a tired existence

Wherever you are, here my spelling dark raven
Maybe I won’t see your ebony body again
But every time I hear the cawing
Of your ancient wisdom
I’ll know that the storm
Will come back to my secret dungeon
And this time I will left the butterflies come out
To finish with your eternal resonance

Pedro (May 09) 





There are many artists who have been inspired by one of the most important poems of english literature: The Raven. Some of them are Gustave Doré or Dante Gabriel Rossetti, but this images were maid by painter Ryan Price, who made a terrific work  that captures the Romanticism's  feeling from Edgar Allan Poe's poem:

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario